BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 11/7/2004 9:19:00 PM)|
Comment: The rap game ain't nothin' but a rat chase, and in avoiding the mouse trap Nac One has cornered himself into an area of abstractness. Correct me if I'm wrong, but as of late I've sensed a surge of hate aimed at these abstract artists. Open your eyes, people! They aren't from Mars, they are just keeping the music that we know and love fresh. Actually, if the future of hip-hop lives at all, it lives in the hands of the abstract. In other news, recount officials are declaring that Ralph Nader has just been elected President in a landslide.