• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Wow, what an original sample! Good for you, no one’s ever used that horn before. You might as well have used the Funk Drummer as your drumbeat. “Clothes, Hoes, N Liquor” was basically dead in the water even before I started writing this review with a song title like that. It comes from Naledge’s new EP titled, Will Rap For Food. Wait a minute, I see a pattern of originality forming here. Naledge, you might wanna check out a fairly well known group called CunninLynguists, I think you guys might have something in common. The first verse is about liquor, the second is about clothes and the third is about hoes. Shouldn’t it be called “Liquor, Clothes, N Hoes” then? You know what, it doesn’t matter. I’m actually happy he put them in the wrong order and I can’t wait for his full length album A Piece of Strange to come out.