• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: From the looks of the title and label, Cali's ABB Records, it looks like this track might be another track that will create more unnecessary tension between the coasts. Actually, Nance, who seems to be from New York, gives support to the state exclaiming that "everywhere I go people be like 'Fuck New York!'." Nance sets things straight as he disproves stereotypes of New York such as NY MC's only listening to other NY MC's among other things. Nance sums it up best with "If it's number one, it's number one/Who gives a f*ck where it came from?" and "I got fam in all states." Don't be fooled by the title. Nance does the production himself, and it's not bad. Overall, the track isn't anything amazing, but it's a nice concept and a good track.