BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: genius casta (Posted: 3/2/2007 4:55:00 PM)
Summary: Good But Why Blitz?
Comment: Nas is Ok on this pretty good beat, Papoose I felt did nice. But Blitz makes me skip his verse and repeat Nas & Papoose.
Name: Vapor One (Posted: 1/13/2007 1:48:00 AM)
Summary: Sorry, But I Disagree About The Tunes.
Comment: It's just not my style, so I can't say it's cool. It just don't fit what I think is cool. However, I respect the staff guys opinion and why they have it. The flows were cool. Especially the second one. Cool shit. I usually like Nas' lyrical stuff and this one ain't a let-down.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:30:00 PM)|
Comment: I love this chorus! Sometimes when people sample old soul songs and try to mix them like this with hip-hop, it doesn't always work. But the intro works really well and the beat really compliments the chorus. All the horns definitely keep with the soul vibe. Nas and Papoose come a lot stronger with their verses than Blitz does, but overall it's a decent track.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Nas; Papoose; Blitz||Found: 17|