• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Sizzo (Posted: 12/19/2009 7:42:00 AM; Partial IP: 39.242.157)
Comment: Nas reali came thru wit ths one,the flo is layd bac yet strikin at th same time.though it cnt cmpare 2 ether,th diss served its purpose cnsiderin 50 aint no where close 2 godS son
Name: Big Tisk (Posted: 2/12/2009 6:23:00 PM; Partial IP: 67.110.242)
Location: Gaborone, Botswana
Comment: DAMN,Nas done killed that son of a Bitch....."jada deafeted him, joe too street for him, so that leaves nas to ether him" hehehehe.....thats mad man....hehehe....the beat is ait....but the power is in the lyrics....
Name: genius casta (Posted: 3/2/2007 4:59:00 PM)
Summary: Take It Slow
Comment: When I first listen to this track I bugged out on how his voice, flow, and lyrics sounded perfect on this beat. Great diss record.
Name: Low Income (Posted: 11/8/2005 11:20:00 PM)
Summary: Dont Body Ya Self
Comment: Great lyrics on a hot instrumental with down-pitched sounding samples from a legendary hip hop artist, thumbs up.
|Name: Paul (Posted: 11/2/2005 5:12:00 PM)|
Comment: As uneven as Nas' post-Illmatic career has been, the man sure hasn't lost any of his skills. "Don't Body Ya Self" is another down-low diss cut in this battle-hungry hip-hop climate, and like the best battle rappers Nas is able to make his boasts interesting and compelling. The production as well is fairly solid, riding an ominous piano loop and some eerie molasses-slow vocals. Say what you will about Nas; the guy still has it.
Name: specs84 (Posted: 10/31/2005 12:03:00 PM)
Comment: I love this song it sounds so gangster. He talks about that bitch 50. The production is clever with John Legend in the background. The beat sounds like it was produced by The Alchemist.