BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: WayIsWest (Posted: 8/10/2008 4:31:00 PM; Partial IP: 98.172.214)
Comment: ...Nas, Kanye West and KRS-One all make a major song, why don't they play this on da radio, coz kanYe says it all 'Timeless, Timeless'. I want more of this. 5/5
Name: fridge (Posted: 8/5/2008 7:37:00 AM; Partial IP: 40.240.156)
Comment: that's a horrible beat. Bohdan, give Premier some credit. He flipped his own beat on a remix, and rescued those verses.
Name: bohdan (Posted: 7/17/2008 1:50:00 AM; Partial IP: 185.15.226)
Location: melbourne, australia
Comment: Great track but didn't Premo produce this, not Rick Rubin?
Name: BAMBOO (Posted: 5/2/2008 2:33:00 AM; Partial IP: 226.42.127)
Location: HUX FAM CALIFORNIA
Comment: WWOOOO...NICE..THATS WUT IM TALKING BOUT U CANT RECREATE HIP HOP LIKE THIS EVERY BODY CAME OFF..K-RS 11111111 WHY THEY DONT PLAY THIS ON RADIO???????????????
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Nas; Kanye West; KRS-One & Rakim||Found: 24|