BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 10/13/2005 2:29:00 PM)|
Comment: Mr. Jones composes his will right after his honeymoon? A little early, but as a long time Nas fan I can't complain. The instrumental is smooth and chilling, yet the synthesizers are a little too loud and Nas's voice a little too soft. He reprimands BET for putting him at the top of some list, calling any sort of emcee ranking system a disrespect to the culture. He's still got it.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Nas||Found: 14|