BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 9|
Name: blazindutch (Posted: 3/23/2008 12:18:00 PM; Partial IP: 33.134.250)
Location: dayotna, U.S.A.
Comment: for those of you who are not knoledgable, the song did release in the U.S. but it was only released on the cassette tape.
Name: nez (Posted: 6/1/2005 5:10:00 PM)
Summary: Nice Flow
Comment: Great song, but I don't think it was a strong enough follow up to any of his Illmatic songs.
Name: Ceekay (Posted: 2/5/2005 1:45:00 PM)
Summary: Thank God For Nasty Nas
Comment: Sick flows and a beat that hits hard. Yo, good looks "GOD's SON", peace!
Name: bugsy445 (Posted: 4/24/2004 1:23:00 AM)
Summary: This Sh*t Is Murder
Comment: It's a classic.
Name: specialk (Posted: 4/21/2004 8:07:00 PM)
Summary: Its Silently Murdering
Comment: Only available on the European version of "It Was Written." I for one can not wait until Nasir and Lost Tapes 2 come out.
Name: nychz (Posted: 3/24/2004 7:17:00 PM)
Summary: Da Best Of Nas
Comment: Nas puts it down on one of his best tracks.
Name: travail (Posted: 11/15/2003 8:03:00 PM)
Comment: It's murder!
Name: travail (Posted: 11/15/2003 7:59:00 PM)
Summary: Classic !
Comment: I cannot put this track down, f*ck gangsta, that's murder.
Name: lank_link (Posted: 2/13/2003 2:19:00 PM)
Summary: Vintage Nas
Comment: I remember hearing this song on a sampler mixtape and I was so pissed it never made the album. Early Trackmasters, banging beat and of course Nas's ill lines, "I hit blunts hard like Ray Mercer."
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Nas||Found: 14|