BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Griff (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: You have to give an MC credit when he references both Public Enemy, "My aura is black steel, in the hour of chaos..." and Falco, "On stage I'm mad real, I rock like Amadeus" in one rhyme scheme. The beat features a garage band-era guitar sample that comes off a little abrasive at first, but as the flow kicks in, all the other elements fall perfectly into place around it.