• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.7 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: Intriguer (Posted: 5/2/2005 8:24:00 PM)
Comment: Everytime I hear this track, I get chills! This track is ridiculous! Every hip hop head needs to have this track in their collection!
Name: artyfax (Posted: 2/11/2003 5:26:00 PM)
Summary: I Rather Die For A Cause Than To Die Just Because......
Comment: Underground, to me, is Elemental. L-Swift, Butta and Mr.Voodoo- classic- originated never duplicated is how this rap group stays on flight with me. Underground heads listen up: this "Paper Chase" is a realistic capitalistic view on how hip-hop demonstrates skill level X, for excellence.
Name: djroach (Posted: 1/13/2003 4:52:00 PM)
Summary: Can The Underground Rap About The "paper Chase"???
Comment: Why the uff not? It just takes one of underground hip-hop's premier groups to do it right. This is one of those quintessential late 90's NYC tracks that will easily remain one of my all time favorites. Charlemagne's beat is an electric, sweeping, bass-heavy, head nodder, and the hook fits just nicely, even though you've heard it in a million other more mainstream cuts. Although some of NE's other tracks contain better lyrical performances, L-Swift, A-Butta, and Mr. Voodoo spit crisp, enjoyable verses that will stick in your head. Just damn good hip-hop!