• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: With the same sample that L-Fudge and DJ Mastermind used in "One Two Three" (the sing-songy counting from one to twelve) as a hook, Nautilus provides us with an up-beat track with decent lyrics although I must admit that I was not exactly impressed. Perhaps it was because the hook that opened the song got my expectations way up since I love "One Two Three," or maybe it was because the hook just seemed far too repetitive for my liking. Either way, it was interesting to listen to and compare so check it out for yourself.