• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: crazy (Posted: 10/9/2008 4:34:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Location: mandeville, us
Comment: beat and voice is so smooth. sounds great together
Name: bobby (Posted: 10/1/2008 11:58:00 AM; Partial IP: .152.239.4)
Comment: freakin love the beat. love it. really like necro's flow, but the lyrics are nothing special.
|Name: Azian Aztec (Posted: 10/30/2007 3:54:00 PM)|
Comment: The obscure sample from the theme song to the 70’s horror flick “Daddy’s Deadly Darling” fits nicely into this disturbing single from Necro. The sadistic lyrics, however, are almost as equally unsettling as the production. Necro’s brutal rhymes paint scenes that are as gory and gruesome as any horror film. Not for the faint of heart, but worth checking out if you’re a fan of the Psycho+Logical camp.