• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: crazy (Posted: 10/9/2008 4:44:00 AM; Partial IP: 126.96.36.199)
Location: mandeville, us
Comment: has to team up with Eminim. the two sickest rappers out there
Name: Jay Butterz (Posted: 10/24/2002 1:21:00 AM)
Summary: Necro Is One Of The Best Producers In Hip-hop Today.
Comment: This track, which is the B-Side to “Bury You With Satan,” is a definite head-nodder. The beat is simply incredible. While listening, it is like you are being hypnotized into thinking of how crazy this world actually is while the lyrics form as a diary page written by a demented human observer. The hook is real nice too.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Sounding slightly reminiscent of Non-Phixion’s “5 Boros,” “World Gone Mad” is more conscious than this Brooklynites’ typical sadistic nature. As the hard-hitting drum programming pounds, Necro asks you to “chill with me as we descend into this world gone mad—a world of dying and killing sprees.”