• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: ExtravaGANJA (Posted: 1/20/2003 2:41:00 PM)
Summary: You Want A Beat To Get You Pumped?
Comment: The first time I heard this track- I hated it. Played it a few more times, now I can't stop. Convince you to check it out? I fucking hope so.
Name: Jay Butterz (Posted: 10/24/2002 1:28:00 AM)
Summary: This Track Is Like The Theme Of Violent Scenery.
Comment: This beat is a 5. It'll just get you pumped for any situation. Necro's lyrics are equally brutal and well crafted. Hearing this track convinced me into ordering the “I Need Drugs” LP.
|Name: Max (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: Necro sure does like to keep his joints short, but to the point. Clocking in at under three minutes, Necro goes on another verbal rampage. Whether you dig his lyrics or not, this cat can definitely flow. Watch your dome.