BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: I'm always waiting for new music from The Network Reps. This have been going on since I heard the gem 'Games, Dames in Automobiles'. It's been a while now since I heard from them so 'The Music' is very welcome. I'm sorry to say that the production disappoints me this time. 'Games, Dames..' produced by Dash got your head bobbing instantly, and lines like 'Sh*t you never knew, you're about to learn. You can't produce like bad sperm" made me smile. The beat on this one by Jef is too choppy for my taste. I'm hard on them now, but that's only because I know what they're capable of.