BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: mARTin (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Dr. Dooom faked rabies and gave Dr. Octagon a ticket back home. BUT! The man from Jupiter had already predicted his own sudden end. Therefore, he traveled back in time to the 70's the day before his tragic and brutal death (yes he can do that). Mission: to plant his brain in the dome of a young disciple. He found new born, Onedae. Octagon then traveled back into the future just in time to meet the bullets from the evil Dr. Dooom with the funky Elvis wig. This is 20 something years later... Questions anyone?