BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Decypher25 (Posted: 8/11/2006 8:43:00 PM)|
Comment: First track I've heard with Lil' Dap for a minute. Anyways, this Middle Eastern sample is bananas, I wish I could say more for Lil' Dap's flow (gotta give DJ Premier a call!). The beat bangs too hard for Lil' Dap's flow (see how well he rode tracks like "Supa Star, The Realness, The Legacy and Suspended In Time). A bit too experimental sounding for this Brooklyn MC. The Neurologists have great potential; they just have to bring more thunder to their sound.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Neurologists; Lil' Dap; Group Home; Gang Starr Foundation||Found: 3|