• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: I sit here confused. The production is actually kind of ill with an outer space bounce to it. The lyrics didn't really grab me by the cojones though. Overall, I felt like this was a bad combination of the Flipmode Squad, Peter Tosh, and the Ying-Yang Twins, and that is never good. For those of you who live in the jungle (and not the concrete one), you may be able to crack coconuts on your head to this, but I'd suggest you "Lie Low" instead.