BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/20/2004 10:27:00 PM)|
Comment: Kero One provides Niamaj with a nice little track to spit on with production that feels like some early Arsonists's ish. As far as Niamaj's lyrics and flow, he isn't really bringing anything new or even interesting to the plate, but dukes got some skills. The main strength in this song is the production, in my opinion, but Niamaj might tickle your lyrical side cause he is pretty nice. Check this out if you got time dawg cause it is semi-dope.
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Niamaj||Found: 1|