• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 9/20/2004 10:27:00 PM)|
Comment: We all have sh*t we gotta do- school, work, bills, taxes…you get the idea. Niamaj elaborates on this idea with "Yagotta," a sick track with Kero One providing the musical soundscape. I said earlier, Niamaj didn't bring anything original to the table, but I just didn't hear this joint yet. Clever rhymes, another hot beat, definitely a track you should check out. Don't listen to me though, let Niamaj tell ya, “Yagotta comprehend all these words and rhymes, and if you don't understand, yagotta rewind…" Sick!