• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Annette (Posted: 2/27/2011 4:39:00 AM; Partial IP: 89.132.210)
Comment: Excellent song. Btw, I'm a "hardcore" hip-hop fan.
|Name: Griff (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: From the opening "let's go!" this track immediately emits a level of smoothness to be reckoned with. Hardcore hip-hop fans may want to stay away from this one though, because Darien Brockington keeps this one straight up soulful while Nicolay continues to impress with his "underground neo-soul" production. Whatever you want to call it, it's good shit.