• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Griff (Posted: 1/27/2007 4:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Since connecting with Phonté on the OkayPlayer message boards a few years back, Nicolay has become a producer we can count on to come with consistent material. Reminiscent of "Start it up," Nicolay delivers his trademark smooth soul melodies over driving bass lines. Black Spade delivers a perfect lyrical complement to the beat, including a smooth, catchy hook that'll have even "R&B" haters singing along.