• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: montrell cartwright (Posted: 2/19/2008 2:56:00 PM; Partial IP: .129.118.2)
Location: mansfield, TX
Comment: dis song is extra raw!!!
Name: ALLCAPS (Posted: 11/12/2006 9:32:00 AM)
Summary: Fantastic Vol.2 Vibe Lives On
Comment: Whoever reviewed this song obviously isn't a Slum fan. A fan of the REAL Slum, (not the T2 and Elzhi Slum).
Name: Azox (Posted: 10/1/2006 4:24:00 PM)
Comment: I can't believe this song got such a horrible rating. I personally like Slum Village, and the style they have. I went on the site for this kid, his production is fantastic, and he is very talented. B side is good too. I copped it. Good to cool out to.
|Name: Daryl Stoneage (Posted: 9/19/2006 2:30:00 PM)|
Comment: I really like this beat a lot. But thatís about the only thing that I like and thatís definitely not enough to recommend this song. The lyrics and flows sound like some crap the Black Eyed Peas would do and that chorus makes me wanna throw myself in front of oncoming traffic. But again, I like the beat, it reminds me of Camp Lo or something like that. So if you can some how drown out everything else thatís going on besides the beat, you might be able to get into this one for production alone.