• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Cyrax (Posted: 7/31/2005 4:14:00 PM)
Summary: Spaced Out
Comment: Nice proudction with some hard hitting lyrics. If you don't like Necro or any of the Non Phixion crew this might not be your cup of tea, but if you're into that then definately dont sleep on this. It's fire.
Name: T Styles (Posted: 6/20/2004 1:04:00 PM)
Summary: One Word- Replay
Comment: I couldn't stop listening to this, and many other songs. I haven't had sound on my PC, so listening to good underground was impossible. I had always heard Non Phixion was nasty... but this is great.
Name: Noggles (Posted: 5/17/2004 4:31:00 AM)
Comment: Most of the ish they bring out I dont like, but this is definitely their best ...great song!
Name: tomik (Posted: 4/29/2004 12:27:00 PM)
Summary: No Comment
Comment: I have no comment on this song.
Name: _spooler2_ (Posted: 1/4/2004 11:00:00 AM)
Summary: Had The Time Of His Life, A Capitalist With A Communist Wife!
Comment: Well apart from the amazing opening line that sticks in your head from the beginning it is a amazing song! Good beat, the whole guitar thing. As for the rhymes look at the name of the review!
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Predictably, the crew that just refuses to stray from the grim truth, returns with some more raw, straight-faced hip hop. Do you think these guys were even halfway grinning when they laid the vocals for this track? Um, no. They are direct; they are descriptive; and they are often a little too serious for my liking. But, overall they accomplish their objectives, leaving the authenticity of their work unquestioned. So, grab a bottle or a bag of your favorite depressant and let Non Phixion bring on the gloom.