• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.5 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: MistaMilla (Posted: 10/14/2003 2:35:00 AM)
Summary: Necro Is Trying To Kill Me
Comment: This beat is supremely sick, Necro is bangin here, the boys spit fierce paranoia, I just called an ambulance, my neck is broke....
Name: Oprahfunk (Posted: 9/24/2003 10:55:00 AM)
Summary: Dope For You Gyrls
Comment: Necro really comes thru on this as 1 of da illest underground producers! Ill Bill drops some cool lines 2 "They are Watching You", listen and run!
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 7/25/2003 2:48:00 PM)
Comment: Dope rhymes and beats...a totally complete song.
Name: |---xXXUNREALXXx---| (Posted: 12/20/2002 2:25:00 PM)
Comment: Woh, holy crap, I havenít heard anything like this! I can listen to this a million times, sick beats and sick lyrics Ė itís a MUST GET!
|Name: Paul (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: The title of this track just screams paranoia, and Necro's production mixed with Non-Phixion rhymes match that nervous feeling. Necro has always been a much better producer than MC (those "I'm going to tear your internal organs out and eat them"-rhymes get old after a while), and his string-fueled beat is excellent. The MC's hold it down with some rhymes relating to the C.I.A. targeting them if you couldn't guess from the title "The C.I.A. Is Trying To Kill Me." "Rock Stars" is the clear winner, but this is still above average.
Name: Fly er sink (Posted: 5/9/2002 3:16:00 PM)
Comment: I can not say how nice this song is. I would live in this song if I could it is so full, it cannot be beaten.
Name: Epidemic1200s (Posted: 5/5/2002 6:07:00 PM)
Summary: Mad Good.
Comment: I think I like this even more than 'Rock Stars'. Production is hype, and lyrically it's mad nice. This 12" is a must have!