• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(2 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: hanus (Posted: 2/18/2003 1:10:00 PM)
Comment: Okay, after Organized Konfusion used the beat there is no need to use it again.
The rhymes are exactly the same as "Thug Tunin'.Ē The worst Non Phixion track.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Right from the start, I was extremely turned off by the all too familiar and overused Eugene McDaniels sample. However, being the fair reviewer that I am, I gave the rest of the track a listen only to find this very loop unchanged throughout the entire cut. Talk about a lazy production! Did they think we wouldnít remember the days when Tribe and the Gravediggas snatched it? Well, enough of the beat-digging snobbery. The lyrics, which are obviously the focus of this song, are pretty damn nice. The brutal flows proceed to slap you around until you forget about the unimaginative instrumental. While Iím sure MCs will nod their heads in accord to this one, itís bound to leave the beatheads shaking theirs in disapproval.