• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: high-c (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: Here we have 'Conspiracy Theory’ without Mel Gibson. They Got nice beats (courtesy of Necro) and nice rhymes and one paranoid vision of the world that surrounds them. The storytelling is well executed, but I don’t know if I’d call it non-fiction. Are “they” really closing in from all angles? Are things really all that bad? C’mon fellas, you’re on Matador Records. It could be worse.