• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.3 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: Spadesz (Posted: 1/28/2009 4:52:00 PM; Partial IP: 27.173.116)
Location: Bucctown, Canada
Comment: this song is soo dope..
even its before my time
it sure gives me a glimpse of the good ol' days
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 3:02:00 PM)
Comment: Sage is a lyrical giant. This is the most happy-go-lucky beat I've heard in a while. Sage delivers some witty rhymes too.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: After being introduced with the ‘front and center' ideas composed into ‘Drop Bass', we taste the first of two B-side treats with ‘Bounce'. Developed during the early days of the team, ‘Bounce' lets everyone show off a little. First, Joey Beats opens the track with a display of his love for not only preparing beats, but spending a good amount of time hunting down those fresh herbs and spices to make the meal complete. An avid and highly intelligent record digger, Joe beats starts the track with a loop that most would be lucky to find if they dug the rest of their life. Along with a militantly jazzy break we see why ‘Beats' is his last name. After a few bars of nod inducing loops, in steps Sage Francis who injects us with his unique brand of randomly concentrated, topic twisting lyrical sharp shooting. While taking us on a phonic tour inside his mind, Francis leaves listeners with no other choice but to listen again, and again, and again.
Name: elxolo (Posted: 9/30/2002 2:43:00 PM)
Summary: Great Beat
Comment: Hope to hear more from this producer in the future. Very nice!