• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: vega (Posted: 1/7/2004 6:08:00 AM)
Summary: Drop Jaw
Comment: Brilliant flows from this dynamic duo! It's great to hear two quality emcees go back and forth over dope beats.
Name: chriscrothers (Posted: 9/9/2003 11:22:00 AM)
Summary: Listen To This Sh*t
Comment: This sh*t is cool as f*ck! Vocab is a dope emcee and I am lookin' for more of his sh*t. Buy the cd, that's how they get paid!
Name: hanus (Posted: 1/31/2003 3:06:00 PM)
Comment: First off, Vocab's flow is off the hook! Him and Sage hooked up to bring us a poetic masterpiece of the state of hip-hop. Joey brings a more sophisticated beat to the table. Absolute talent- these cats are what hip-hop is about.
|Name: ElekTro4 (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:23:00 PM)|
Comment: The debut project for the Rhode Island via NYC label Emerge Music, the Non-Prophets christen the new vessel with a plethora of vintage hip-hop ideals and fresh new musical techniques. Made up of the lyrically energized Sage Francis and rhythm cubist Joey Beats, this melting pot of talent hits us with a three course meal of the freshest delicacies to come out of the hip hop community in quite some time. The first side of the wax introduces ‘Drop Bass'. Joined by the fierce lyrical attack of Vocab Jellison, the Non-Prophets establish their take on the atmosphere of modern day hip-hop culture. While presenting exactly where hip-hop should be today, Sage and Vocab claim, "hip hop is a disgrace", but unlike many others, these guys prove capable of changing it.