• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Name: Shambhala (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: The first song on the B-Side to 'All Word No Play' is 'Majority Rule', a dark ballad on Sage's part against the idiocy of social community, government, and the media. If you're anything like me, and you appreciate Sage's spoken word poetry, this might very well be your favorite song on the record. Although the beat is well made, it is so gloomy that some people might be turned off at first, but the lyrics (read: poetry) in this song are both intelligent and on point. This is classic Non-Prophets right here, and should be good fodder for repeated listens.