• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: doctor strange (Posted: 10/25/2008 11:48:00 AM; Partial IP: 29.202.104)
Comment: this shit is cool , I heard this awhile ago though, nothing new ;x
Name: Norman (Posted: 9/4/2008 2:58:00 AM; Partial IP: 243.171.74)
Comment: It's been done to death.
Name: D-Hopeless (Posted: 9/3/2008 5:23:00 AM; Partial IP: .167.66.47)
Location: CPH Denmark
Comment: yo this one surprised me a little bit.. nice beat & flows are aight.. they really sound like westcoast killa beez.. But the NY OG. WU´s are much better
Name: gloh aka hai yah! (Posted: 8/31/2008 10:00:00 PM; Partial IP: 199.20.197)
Location: south sd cali
Comment: the track is pretty good.i think warcloud is hard as fuk but truthfully speaking I was a little dissapointed wit his his solo joint. im not saying it wasnt good but just expected a little more.west coast killa bees baby.
Name: chowder powder (Posted: 8/29/2008 5:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 32.128.136)
Location: athens GA
Comment: Northstar is back!! Christ Bearer is one of the dopest mc's. I've been waiting for this for a long time. dope beats and dope lyrics