BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(1 Star)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: reflux (Posted: 9/15/2008 12:25:00 PM; Partial IP: 188.8.131.52)
Location: east kilbride, scotland
Comment: like delinodraconian said, the beat is ok, but the rappin is bad. the only tune by northstar I liked was luv allah.
Name: Tdotsolja (Posted: 9/2/2008 11:27:00 PM; Partial IP: 28.177.176)
Comment: terrible north star dropped something years ago and it was just as terrible as this wack
Name: grey squirrel (Posted: 9/2/2008 12:21:00 PM; Partial IP: 183.185.40)
Location: pittsburgh, pa
Comment: possibly the worst song ever created, although I did not listen to much because the chorus is that awful.
Name: delinodraconian (Posted: 9/1/2008 2:04:00 AM; Partial IP: 184.108.40.206)
Location: la, ca
Comment: this is the best they could muster up from the west coast? total waste of a decent beat.
Name: gloh aka hai yah! (Posted: 8/31/2008 9:55:00 PM; Partial IP: 199.20.197)
Location: south sd cali
Comment: im down for the whole wu killa bees and what not but I cant help it, this track was wizzeak.