• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: thisisofficial (Posted: 6/18/2004 8:38:00 AM)
Summary: Dope Production And Rhymes
Comment: I agree with the review. I like the feel of the song. Definately watch out for these cats. Relaxed and good vibe to it.
|Name: Slang (Posted: 6/11/2004 1:33:00 AM)|
Comment: Wow! Positive outlook, optimistic lyrics- could this really be hip-hop? The track also features a jazzy, guitar beat which is mellow and definitely fresh. I've never heard of Not for Nothin' before, but this joint certainly makes me want to hear more. Much more.