• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: long island (Posted: 6/25/2005 1:58:00 AM)
Summary: Why Is Puff In This.
Comment: I love the first 10 seconds of this joint. You feel like you are in for a real treat when it starts. And of course, you're not disapointed.
Name: Widow Maker (Posted: 4/29/2005 3:40:00 PM)
Summary: Could Have Been Famous?
Comment: Yo, you said Biggie could have been a famous MC?? Are you on fuckin' crack you stupid fuck! He is the best MC of all time! Fuck you!
Name: The Nebulous Nebula (Posted: 3/13/2005 11:00:00 AM)
Comment: It's Biggie at his Best!
Name: Yiles (Posted: 4/8/2004 5:47:00 PM)
Summary: One Of Biggie's Bigger Hits...
Comment: This song came out when it was already recognized that B.I.G. was on top of the game(hence the video with flashy production), but this doesn't diminish what true Hip-hop fans realize: this boy was dope. Classic Biggie flow; no one in his time (and few before or since) could change gears like he could. This song, along with his previous joints cemented in my mind his status as one of the top 3 lyricists of all time, period.
Name: d danja (Posted: 3/28/2004 5:01:00 AM)
Summary: The Greatest!
Comment: Slept on? Don't know about that, but definitely a classic joint. This B.I.G. guy was just incredible. He flipped every style that there was at the time and did all of them great. How many people can say that? Even some of the greatest were lacking in at least one category. This dude flipped radio joints better than a lot of people's most lyrical records.
Name: napkin hughes (Posted: 2/13/2004 1:44:00 PM)
Summary: Slept On
Comment: Damn, this sh*t sounds great. This was a very slept on by the music world. I mean, the chorus is annoying enough but B.I.G. rides the beat like... good. This could have been a big hit. He could have been a famous MC too if he didn't get shot. Slept on rapper, slept on song.