• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.6 Stars)||Total Comments: 7|
Name: DRUMAT!C (Posted: 7/5/2008 11:43:00 AM; Partial IP: 220.127.116.11)
Comment: I'm pretty sure that this beat was made in 92-93. It's funny how modern technology has made all you hiphopper snobs when it comes to beats. If you ain't sampling 8 minutes worth of music then the beats are "plain" or "simple." Man,
"Creativity is mastery of Simplicity! ECZ. Like biggie says in the joint - "simple and plain to maintain"
Name: buks (Posted: 6/11/2008 5:57:00 PM; Partial IP: 26.196.117)
Comment: nice BEAT man hip hop.
Name: DB (Posted: 6/3/2008 10:18:00 AM; Partial IP: 01.166.218)
Comment: It's a nice beat, just not premo's best. Good tune none the less.
Name: freckles (Posted: 5/22/2008 2:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 31.174.233)
Comment: not bad...its hip-hop...definitely 90s
Name: O'Digg (Posted: 5/12/2008 1:46:00 PM; Partial IP: 97.179.210)
Location: Jersey City, USA
Comment: i'm feelin' it. gettin back into the 90's era full force and this is the remix to kick off the summer to. well job, primo. peace and mabuhay, sun.
Name: DRILS-ONE (Posted: 5/10/2008 7:58:00 PM; Partial IP: 16.210.158)
Comment: I CAN PLAY THAT BEAT WITH MY MOUTH....ITS TOO PLAIN..NO GOOD!!!
Name: S Bizzy (Posted: 4/26/2008 2:55:00 AM; Partial IP: 119.118.57)
Comment: Damn, Premo killed it with the remix in that old school 90's style. Biggie had some great verses on this one, well all his verses back then were pretty much classic.. Gets a 4 because it needed a breakdown or changeup at some point to keep it fresh.