• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 8|
Name: phenomenon (Posted: 8/5/2011 1:17:00 PM; Partial IP: 219.53.105)
Comment: In my opinion this song is amazing, especially the beat.
Name: Jake (Posted: 8/2/2011 12:07:00 PM; Partial IP: 240.243.58)
Comment: this song is amazing
Name: Stranger (Posted: 7/27/2011 6:42:00 PM; Partial IP: 77.207.139)
Comment: Another generic, post peak song talking about themselves.. And the last guy sounds like that dork emenem.
Name: t (Posted: 7/23/2011 5:47:00 PM; Partial IP: .30.110.24)
Comment: sample chorus... not the best. everyone killed it. this is what I went through : 1think 2feel 3appreciate
Name: TOMMY TUCKER (Posted: 7/18/2011 9:35:00 PM; Partial IP: 23.253.200)
Comment: SONG IS GOOD ASHER SOUNDS TOO MUCH LIKE EMINEM..AND THE BEAT DOES NOT OFFER MUCH OF A CHANGE BUT ITS A NICE TRACK
Name: drakosins (Posted: 7/15/2011 2:31:00 PM; Partial IP: 10.104.119)
Location: dinuba ca 93618 usa
Comment: solid work probably 4.7 out of 5 almost a an instant classic... this song reeks of the truth
Name: xpoondiggy (Posted: 6/29/2011 12:51:00 AM; Partial IP: 61.206.152)
Comment: nice vibe to it. Diggy approved
Name: NYC in TX (Posted: 6/23/2011 4:45:00 PM; Partial IP: 45.183.174)
Comment: A solid piece of work. Good mix and production with better than I thought would be lyrics