BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.2 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: retired monkey (Posted: 6/6/2008 10:26:00 PM; Partial IP: 218.169.28)
Comment: beat is on pooooooiiinnnnttt
Name: PhobikONE503 (Posted: 12/11/2003 7:17:00 PM)
Summary: Beat Outshines Lyrics
Comment: For real, this beat is off the hinges.. but the rhymes and lyric placement is a bit off to me...
Name: general midi (Posted: 12/11/2003 3:05:00 PM)
Summary: That Beat Is Rediculous!!!!!
Comment: The lyrics are eh...
But that beat...That beat is worth the price of admission. It is so sick, you can actually pardon the boring/monotonous lyrics. Toss up the instrumental!!
Name: J6N (Posted: 11/23/2003 12:46:00 PM)
Summary: Lyrics Are A'ight, But The Beat Is Dope!
Comment: Man that beat is ill! Really kind of epic (classic battle lyric beat) and serious. Nucleus and Infamous Mobb are a'ight on the lyrics side....not amazing, just ok. But the winner is that dope beat!
|Name: 1985 Mindstate (Posted: 11/20/2003 10:29:00 AM)|
Comment: Nucleus hooks up with Infamous Mobb for the joint "Watch Your Step." The emcees are blessed with a sick beat with a nice little horn sample. Both Nucleus and Infamous Mobb hold it down on the lyrical tip with some nice verses. If you've slept on Battleaxe before, now it's time to check Nucleus out and cop this 12".
Name: DJ Madhandz (Posted: 11/18/2003 3:40:00 PM)
Summary: Like The Beat
Comment: Song isn't that stinging but that beat is ill, on a drama type tip. Definitely sounds like my man Alchemist produced it. It has got that Alc feel to it.