BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: louis (Posted: 5/5/2011 12:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 100.88.207)
Location: nujabes for life
Comment: nujabes is so amazin every track is a masterpiece!!!
|Name: VanStylez (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 3/3/2006 7:20:00 PM)|
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Comment: The track begins in the astrology sphere. Thankfully Cise Starr abandons the space age raps quickly, but only to delve into the difference between fake, commercial emcees and himself. The song continues with him reminiscing on the pain within the process of living, and being a lyricist. God vs. Devil and the conflicted soul resulting is the common thread throughout the song. No chorus-- this is straight hip-hop. The topics are true yet some might consider them tired. The baseline fits the lyrics and many an indie fan will find himself putting this song on repeat.