• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3.8 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: DJ Alkemy (Posted: 5/20/2005 8:35:00 PM)
Comment: Gotta agree with the last guy. I just can't get excited by a beat that's been done to the death. Kinda boring really. C'mon Premo, you the man.
Name: micgladiator (Posted: 6/12/2003 11:20:00 AM)
Summary: Clever As Ever
Comment: Preem said it best. The beat is hot as hell and the lyrics go great with the song.
Name: Big Kruss (Posted: 4/1/2003 1:19:00 PM)
Summary: This Sh*t Is Blaze!
Comment: It's been a minute since I heard the "Seven Minutes of Funk" break. It's tight to hear a lot of the old breakbeats comin' back (like Nas flippin' “Impeach the President“). Lyrics on point, some grimy club sh*t. Love the Biz Markie shoutout at the end of the last verse, and the Rakim lines.
|Name: Phayde (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: Can't really expect anything less than the best when it's produced by DJ Premier. The beat reminds me of a faster, scratched up version of Jay-Z's "Ain't no N*gga," while the in-your-face delivery by NYG'z couldn't be more different. I'm definitely feelin' "Giantz Ta Thiz," and if you're partial to upbeat club-type cuts, you probably will too.
Name: dslim (Posted: 10/19/2002 1:51:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Your Debut Release Premo?
Comment: This beat has been used by EPMD and Hova already to better effect. The chopping of the bassline is pretty cool, but the MC's- not very dope when put next to the competition right now. I expected a lot more from Premo's debut release on his own label. I hope his second one is more flame.