• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: haksamiph (Posted: 2/14/2009 4:44:00 PM; Partial IP: 85.141.110)
Comment: very nice songe
Name: sam (Posted: 2/3/2009 12:30:00 PM; Partial IP: .6.156.227)
Comment: catchy tune...thanks for puttin it up I really like it
|Name: iNCiSiON (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: This track when compared to the others is much weaker, but it doesn't help that this 12" only contains the clean version which makes it hard for me, as a reviewer, to determine what he is rhyming about - although, what I do to manage to hear isn't that great anyway. The hook on this track is annoying as hell, with the word "Respect" (as said by Pun?) repeated over and over which with time will drive you insane and force you to skip the entire song. Now in contrast to everything else, the beat is actually pretty good - the instrumental version would definitely be worth having, especially if the hook wasn't included. Despite the negatives of this song, don't be fooled into thinking this 12" would be a waste of money, check it out anyway, and decide for yourself.