• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Man have I heard better from Obscure Disorder and producer Dave One! One of the main problems is the wack-ass chorus sung by the group. Although the cut has some vocal high-points there isnít too much to get excited over. Dave Oneís beat is mild, but some of the changes within the beat are nice. Violin samples, dammit!
Name: saracenigma (Posted: 9/23/2002 12:15:00 AM)
Summary: One Of The Better Ug Songs
Comment: This song's got a nice incorporation of the violin into the beat. The lyrics are decent.