• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 5|
Name: BGD (Posted: 9/29/2011 10:58:00 AM; Partial IP: .190.48.97)
Location: Denver, CO
Comment: This rivals "Full Circle" for the best OD track. Addictive beat. Some fine scratching at the end. Nice flow throughout. Words aren't on par with "Full Circle" in terms of storytelling, but the phrasing and cadence and delivery is better.
|Name: Food Stamp (UGHH Staff) (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Location: Oregon, USA
Comment: Although Science, Eclipse and Logik have a chance to shine over the A-Trak produced cut, they don't. It must be the cold up in Montreal that's made Trak so chill cuz mellow barely describes this joint. Oh, did I mention that the world champ just tears the pooh out of the end of this one? Nah, damn, he makes this joint!
Name: uno (Posted: 9/26/2002 3:27:00 PM)
Comment: Yo, nothin' funny about this track peeps. Great production, but the a-track has to be the largest quiet storm on the earth while the cuts are very precise and clean- they almost make this track. I also enjoy the chorus even though it's hard to make it out. Good stuff!
Name: shakey83 (Posted: 9/1/2002 5:27:00 PM)
Summary: Yes Yes
Comment: The beat is definitely nice. I gotta play this again! Lyrically, I wouldn't say it passed me by but it's not grabbing my ears either. Definitely on a more mellow vibe. No doubt will grow on me. A lot better than some of the current stuff around.
Name: hubbs25 (Posted: 8/23/2002 11:57:00 AM)
Comment: The DJ is nice. He puts the scratches and samples together to make this song what it is.