BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: ACE BOOGIE (Posted: 9/15/2009 11:13:00 AM; Partial IP: 99.115.168)
Location: Logan Valley ,Illadelphia
Comment: D.I.T.C to the fullest. O.C and A.G are simply remarkable. Please play this track Primo. This track brings tears to my eyes. Big L and Party Arty REST IN PEACE.
Name: BeyondStyle (Posted: 9/8/2009 7:34:00 AM; Partial IP: .214.26.43)
Comment: diggin in the crates son.
Name: devwar look out for me (Posted: 9/1/2009 5:02:00 PM; Partial IP: 97.112.200)
Comment: o.c. has always been more then proper. since word life, since star child, since jewelz. every album since his first had delivered. good to here some new o.c. that new shit he did with snowgoons is past dope. long live ditc. rip big l.
Name: aRKayeM (Posted: 8/31/2009 12:45:00 AM; Partial IP: 110.72.115)
Comment: when you think of hot shit !!!! think d.i.t.c.!!!!!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: O.C.; D.I.T.C. & A.G.; D.I.T.C.||Found: 7|