• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: djnemonic (Posted: 7/1/2005 11:50:00 AM)
Comment: Its about time to soothe my ears from that disgusting hillbilly rap nowadays on the radio. Man when is O.C. comin out with a new album!? I'm hoping sooner now that I heard this track. I can't wait for people to bring the good ol' rap back in its place and soon. Thank you O.C. for keepin it real with the good ol' stuff!
Name: complete3 (Posted: 4/15/2005 11:08:00 PM)
Summary: This Is Hip-Hop!
Comment: O.C. deserves much respect for continuing to present true hip-hop to the fullest and not getting caught up in today's musical trash. Thank God for underground! The track is hot and O.C. is spittin' heat.
|Name: The Difference (Posted: 4/7/2005 10:38:00 AM)|
Comment: O.C., the hip-hop veteran of D.I.T.C. fame, is back to bless the loyal heads with that true hip-hop sh*t off his latest (Japanese released) album, Starchild. “Evaridae” is an almost flawless track, from production to the lyrics. This epitomizes what hip-hop is like, and even thought it’s nowhere near the caliber of “Time’s Up” or “O-Zone,” O.C. proves he can make great hip-hop. The only complaint I have here is that he got Pharoahe Monch to only do the hook, instead of dropping a verse, but if he keeps making joints like this then that’s a slip-up I’m willing to let slide.