• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
Name: Dat-3 (Posted: 12/2/2008 3:06:00 PM; Partial IP: 22.214.171.124)
Comment: dope beat brings back many good summe nights
|Name: Steele (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:24:00 PM)|
Comment: "The Usual" is just what it claims to be, a narrative of Ocean's routine run of the town. Credit God's Child for the well layered beat, with smooth violin and sharp accordian notes, over which Ocean spits the politics of the night. Drugs, alcohol, whips and women, they're all there, Ocean breaks it down quite nicely. So what's the deal for tonight? Let Ocean take care of the sound and you should be alright.