• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 6|
Name: Edward (Posted: 10/13/2010 4:43:00 PM; Partial IP: 30.162.116)
Location: Sabino Canyon
Comment: classic re-discovered!
Name: che (Posted: 1/31/2009 4:20:00 PM; Partial IP: 63.100.203)
Location: bport CT
Name: bless (Posted: 1/31/2009 12:24:00 PM; Partial IP: 244.69.148)
Comment: beatz il, boom bap shiit
Name: Tim (Posted: 1/11/2009 7:30:00 PM; Partial IP: 27.132.246)
Comment: I have to be honest..this track is not bad…he gets a 4.
Name: OffdaWall (Posted: 1/10/2009 4:54:00 AM; Partial IP: 109.131.70)
Location: NoVA, US
Comment: another track off mick boogie/little brother's free online mixtape from 2007...@ #7 still??? good track but it's a little stale for a top 40 in 2009!!!...LoL
Name: Killa-Indian (Posted: 1/9/2009 11:21:00 PM; Partial IP: 221.141.26)
Comment: Track is pretty good. This is a song that you will like the more you listen to it. The beat is easy and not complicated, but is still very nice. Oddisee did a great job on the instrumental and the lyrics. Reminds me of the late 90s and early 00s.