• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 2|
|Name: Skillz Philly (Posted: 10/16/2006 2:11:00 PM)|
Comment: Emerging from the Washington D.C., Maryland metropolitan area, "Once Again" comes at the heals of the emcee/producer's Halftooth Records debut album, Foot in the Door. With “Once Again" the first single off the new release, the track's heavy hitting, bumping track allows the slow-tempo of Oddisee's vocals to drawl over the music. The only one that seems out of place is Freddie Foxx, whose minimalist rhymes don't add enough to Oddisee's music.
Name: Jaycamalam (Posted: 10/5/2006 9:43:00 PM)
Summary: Best Track Of 2006 (So Far)
Comment: I haven't heard a better song this year.