BUY 1 OR 100+ ITEMS - ONLY $2.99 TO SHIP! * | FREE SHIPPING ON ALL CLOTHING! *USA ONLY
||CUSTOMER SERVICE: 1-617-652-8222 (Mon-Fri 9AM-5PM EST)|
• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(5 Stars)||Total Comments: 4|
Name: DJ Case (Posted: 9/23/2011 6:37:00 PM; Partial IP: 78.117.142)
Comment: Dope as hell beat, lyrics. This YU dude is dope on everything he spits on. Young boys check put one thats special
Name: msoc (Posted: 9/11/2011 12:14:00 PM; Partial IP: 163.114.96)
Location: houston, usa
Comment: i have to agree oddisee and the whole dmv crew are holding it down..check for dtmd as well!!! oddisee has his own touch production wise and may be the best producer on the mic..
|Name: J-Mart (Posted: 9/7/2011 2:57:00 AM; Partial IP: 120.84.248)|
Comment: 9th Wonder has dreams of someday being as dope as Oddisee. I'm glad Oddisee doesn't make carbon copy Premier beats or throw in the
Dilla horns that every lame bullshit artist does to somehow make their shit sound more "official".
Name: J-Mart (Posted: 9/6/2011 4:38:00 PM; Partial IP: 120.84.248)
Comment: . . .aint nobody fuckin with!
|In-Stock Store Section Results For: Oddisee; yU; Diamond District||Found: 18|