• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(4 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 11/4/2002 5:39:00 PM)|
Comment: It looks as if we just had a minor difficulty with the first track by Odditities. This track follows in the fashion of “Pick-Up Rhyme” with some smooth lyrics over a milkshake beat. Sweet and smooth. How he goes from makin' beats to checkin' out all the nice booties and lookin' at 'em even when he has a girl, I don't know. But he sure as hell did it while still sounding ill. That's what I call versatility. You might as well cop the Oddities trilogy, cuz “two outta three ain't bad!”
Name: lesysh_(decice) (Posted: 10/28/2002 7:23:00 PM)
Summary: Mos Ill
Comment: Never heard of these peeps before but damn they blew me out of the f*cking stage, know what I’m saying? Phat rhymes, tight beat (this sh*t’s on fire) recommending more peeps listen to this beat cuz it takes talent to flow over it.
Name: smudge (Posted: 10/13/2002 5:38:00 AM)
Summary: Not Bad
Comment: This is a very nice song. The beat reminds me of C Rayz Walz's “Degrees” with the continuous piano loop. The lyrics aren't anything special but it works well with the beat. If you like uplifting yet mellow hip-hop this is for you. A good track!