• The recommended review length is 75 to 300 words.
• Your review should focus on specific reasons you like this song.
• The best reviews include not only whether you liked or disliked this song, but also why.
What not to include:
• Commenting on other reviews visible on the page. Other reviews and their position on the page are subject to change without notice.
• Profanity, obscenities, or spiteful remarks.
• Single-word reviews. We want to know why you liked or disliked the item.
• Phone numbers, mail addresses, URLs.
|Average Visitor Rating: |
|(3 Stars)||Total Comments: 3|
Name: J6N (Posted: 10/15/2003 4:28:00 PM)
Comment: Man I haven't heard anything quite like this before, it's extremely surreal, calm and sounds like some kind of spiritual trip (alot like 'Blackpanther + C-Rayz Walz-Expand 2' which was also astounding and is from the same label!). The beat was amazing, the lyrics were also good (although I wasn't really feeling all of Oddjobs and i've heard better from Vast...but Aesop just murders it!). So all in all I was astounded by this amazing piece of production, check it out right now!!
|Name: Meat Makswell (Posted: 10/19/2002 3:25:00 PM)|
Comment: WHOA! CALM DOWN MR. ROCK! Aesop Rock annihilated this track, but outshined no one on this genius work of art. Every single MC came correct, and the production set me at ease and allowed me to soak in the jewels being nonchalantly dropped constantly. This is a change of pace for what's been in my CD player lately, but I don't mind this interruption. I guess I could tell you how very ill this song is but...wait, I already did that.
Name: jimtess (Posted: 8/8/2002 6:08:00 PM)
Comment: This one is kind of painful. The beat comes in nice but then just stays there except for an awful, dissonant break down. The beat and lyrics just dont sound good together. Too bad because I am usually feeling these mcs.